Mistine Super Model Miracle Lash Mascara Review


Mistine Super Model Miracle Lash

I'm still in the search for the perfect mascara. I like a mascara which will elongate my eyelashes, give volume, doesn't smudge, long-wearing and waterproof but easy to wash off. As of now, I still don't have that perfect mascara. In case you know a mascara which has that perfect package please let me know. Also, I want cheap ones. I know quality comes with a price but still, cheap mascaras are good for everyday use.

Now quit with the long intro. So I found this interesting mascara in Lazada. The brand is not familiar in my mind but I hope you heard or read something about it. It is from Mistine. It is their Super Model Miracle Lash Mascara. I haven't actually splurged on it the moment I saw it online. I first look up reviews on blogs and YouTube. There are very few reviews and come to think of it, I watched reviews in foreign languages just to see how this mascara performs. I believe Mistine is a famous makeup brand in Thailand. I can confidently compare it to Everbilena in our country. So upon reading and watching reviews, I think this is safe since many are happy with the results of the mascara. Me myself is also impressed with what their eyelashes look like after application. If I were to compare this product here in the Philippines. I somehow remember EB Advance's Mascara Duo. If you remember and used the one with white liquid fibers too then you know what I'm talking about. I last used it in college and as far as I remember, it's amazing! Next time, I'll get my hands on it again and reminisce the times we had together (OK, this is OA. LOL). For now, let's put Mistine's mysterious and interesting mascara the highlight for the day.

Packaging

Mistine Super Model Miracle Lash Packaging


Mistine's Super Model Miracle Lash Mascara has a black and pink packaging which is super girly yet edgy. I had mine with fold marks since I got too excited opening the bubble wrap and ended up curving and folding the product packaging a couple of times. 

Product Packaging

For the product it self, you'll see a double-ended packaging. One end has the mascara formula which they call Extension Mascara. As for the other side, they have the fibers which they call Lash Fibers. The Lash Fibers are the main reason I bought the mascara. It's my first time seeing real cottony fibers in a mascara duo so, the moment I got the mascara, I'm beyond excited to try them.  

Mistine Super Model Miracle Lash


The mascara wand is ok. It's not thin or bulky at the same time. It's just right to apply the mascara. I bet they focused on the magic of the fibers instead of making the wand the star of the mascara. As for the fibers' wand, it is thinner than the mascara's wand which is just right. A bigger fibers' wand will only make the fibers be in contact with the eyes and we don't want that. 

Mistine Super Model Miracle Lash wands

Mistine Super Model Miracle Lash Extension Mascara wand

Mistine Super Model Miracle Lash Lash Fibers wand


Instructions

Anyway, at the back of the packaging, you'll see an instruction. I will put this short for you, since I can't understand the language either but I watched it on couple of reviews.

1. Swipe a generous coat of extension mascara on your lashes. Let it dry a little.
2. Apply the lash fibers. Make sure you apply the fibers evenly on both eyelashes. Be careful not to put fibers onto your eyes. 

Mistine Super Model Miracle Lash Lash Fiber Coat Sample

3. Add another coat of the extension mascara to cover the fibers and reveal your new long lashes.

Comparison

Mistine Super Model Miracle Lash Before and After Comparison
Before
Mistine Super Model Miracle Lash Before
After
Mistine Super Model Miracle Lash After


How much is the product and how much product will I get?
This mascara costs Php199 and with that price you'll get 20 grams of the mascara.

Any pros and cons for the product?
Pros:
- Cheap
- Elongates the eyelashes
- Gives volume
- Doesn't clump
- Doesn't smudge
- Long-wearing
- Very unique
- Waterproof 
- Slightly easy to wash of compared to Maybelline mascaras

Cons:
- Fibers sometimes touch my eyes which is very annoying. I tend to water my eyes often because of it.
- Product is fewer than expected. I think I will finish the whole bottle in less than a month.

Where can I buy this mascara?
You can buy this mascara at Lazada Philippines. I'll leave the link below:

Final Thoughts
This product is amazing! It passed my expectations and I'm happy to have bought this mascara instead of the expensive ones. This might not be available in malls but still, you can order it online which is lesser of a hassle. Also, Lazada delivered it to my doorstep after a day I ordered so kudos to your service, Lazada. Going back to the product, I love it so much! The fibers may be a hassle sometimes since they're heavy and irritating to the eyes especially upon application. Don't worry though because once you cover them with a coat of the mascara, you'll not feel a thing. To conclude, they are simply amazeballs!

Mistine Super Model Miracle Lash Full Face


If I finish a bottle of this mascara, I'll definitely repurchase. But for now, I'll move on and continue to try different kinds of mascaras out there. Who knows, maybe I'll find the perfect one soon. If you have great mascaras to recommend let me know in the comments box below! I'll be happy to try them.

Till the next review guys! Have a great day!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram