Valentine's Day Wishlist



Hey guys! Happy 2nd day of February to all of you! This month is the season of hearts, so many people are excited to spend  their special Valentines day with their loved ones. Talking about loved ones, it could be your family, friends, and well, of course, your significant other so don't be bitter with this month, because you can always spread the love to others because that's what matters right?

When we receive something from others this Valentines, it is very unusual for us to receive material things (except for flowers and chocolates, of course). That's because people tend to think about experience and spending the day with each rather than spending on something tangible. But this Valentines, I'll turn around the table for a while and share you what are some stuff I want to receive from my loved ones. It's not bad to share something to someone you love. You can also express your love by giving them a piece of what they fancy for awhile.

Moving on to my wishlist (I find them very pretty and attractive to the eyes):



1. Tech Dopp Kit by This is Ground - Well who doesn't want an organizer for their tech accessories. Summer is just around the corner here in the Philippines so, this will be very useful upon traveling.
2.  Marc Jacobs Leather Slim Chrono Strap or MK Slim Runway Rose Goldtone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch - These watches are beyond pretty to look at. I love how sophisticated and elegant they are. If this were given to me, I'll definitely know how much worth I have to him/her.
3. DVF Fur Pom Pom Charm - I love how cute is this charm. I can imagine how it can give my bag an extra oomph when hanged.

There are so plenty of things that I want to add on my wishlist and that's thanks to Shopspring! If you want to look at what they have you can visit them on this link. I swear, you would go crazy on choosing what to buy because what they have are all so pretty and classy. So good luck on browsing and prepare yourself on some major sale going on.

Single this Valentines day? It doesn't matter. What matters is that you still have your family, friends and most specially yourself who truly loves you. So spoil yourself now this Valentines day.

From me to you, advance Happy Valentines!





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The Tech Dopp kit looks adorable! I also love the leather finish. And I agree, this comes in handy when traveling. My cords and earphones are all over the place when traveling, haha.

    Ochi | Ochi In The City

    ReplyDelete

Instagram