Payday Sale Haul (H&M, Penshoppe, Giordano, L'Oreal, Bobbie)



Pay day is my favorite day of the month and I know, so are you. I usually go out on Friday because it's the weekend and I need to unwind myself by eating out, shopping or hanging out with my friends. 

I never thought that stores are in major sale yesterday. All I can see are 70% and 50% off everywhere! I'm so lucky Megamall is right around my workplace so it is very accessible when I need something or there is a mega sale going on. Cash flew in and I am in no doubt going to shop clothes! It is like forever since I got new clothes for myself so I thank God for the very on point timing. 

I started with H&M which has 70% off on some clothes, then got to Penshoppe because they are also on 50% off then lastly, Giordano which is in crazy 70% off too! There are plenty of shops too on sale, we have Forever21, Folded  & Hung, Marks & Spencer and Bench. I don't know though if this is going on all SM Malls out there, but I'm very sure it is happening at SM Megamall. 

I got 2 items on H&M. One sweatshirt and one 3/4 sleeved blouse. I love my purchases here because I love how they fit me. I am so lucky to have the very last piece of this sweatshirt. I hope to have found other colors and design of the sweatshirt. I might have bought more.

Sweatshirt is Php500 from Php 1450 and Striped blouse is Php499.

Next stop is Penshoppe, I am wanting plain shirts for so long and I know this is the perfect place to find comfy and high quality shirts. I am happier to find gold-accented shirts. I loooove gold and I'm excited to use them.

Polka shirt is Php449 and striped shirt is Php199 from 399.

After we strolled inside Bench and found nothing, we decided to find a place to eat. With all that shopping, imagine how starving we are! But upon finding a restaurant, we happen to pass by Giordano Outlet Sale and yep, we conquered hunger and shopped some polo shirts there. I happen to buy 2 polo shirts for a change, I'm not into polo shirts but I really want to try them and give them a chance. 

Grey shirt is Php650 from Krw19,800 (Php780) and Blue patterned shirt is Php 650 from Krw39,000 (Php1,568)

Now for the last purchases, they are mostly beauty products. I got L'Oreal's Mat Magique Matte Transforming Powder, L'Oreal powder lipstick and Bobbie Nail Creme in Bluenciaga. L'oreal is in 50% off right now on their Mat Magique! As for their Powder lipstick, it's Php 150 off from Php500! Hurry up because it is only from Jan. 15 to 17!

L'Oreal is Php200 from Php400, Bobbie Nail Creme is Php85 and L'Oreal powder lipstick is Php350 from Php500.

I love everything I got from this haul. I'm so happy to have new clothes for the year and I can't wait to use them! Till my next review and blog post guys! Thank you for staying with me. Have a nice day!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram