Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Fifth Ave. Fuschia Swatch + Review



Maybelline has been my go-to makeup ever since I was in college. Maybelline products are cheap and at the same time, very worth our money. Products I love from Maybelline are definitely their mascara and lipstick. Although I have a love-hate relationship with their lipstick, the lipstick I'm going to review today speaks differently.

I bought this lipstick mainly because I used it for our 80s-themed Christmas Party. I love how pink it is and these types of pink really suit my skin tone. I have here Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Fifth Ave. Fuschia, the pink lipstick from Maybelline that captured my heart. Thanks 80s-themed party that I have found this very pretty lipstick. 

What I love about Maybelline lipsticks is its scent. I love vanilla so I really love the vanilla-scent of their lipstick! As a matter of fact, I can't get enough of the smelling it! Moving on with the bullet. As you can see, the bullet has a purplish-pink shade which when swatched is pretty much accurate for me. 

Here are the swatches of the lipstick (with and without flash):



With Flash.



Without Flash.

While swatching this lipstick, I noticed how creamy smooth its texture is. I could easily say that this lipstick is smooth to apply. That's a plus point to me! 

Pros:
  • Cheap (Php399)
  • I love the sturdy and elegant packaging
  • Fragrant scent
  • Pigmented
  • Very easy to apply
  • Moisturizing to the lips
  • Accessible to everyone. Available at local drug/department stores
  • Color suits a Filipina skin tone
  • Stains the lips after eating which still gives off color even when wore off.

Cons:
  • Bleeds
This lipstick is one of my favorites! Sometimes I use it in the office when I feel like it. I'm lazy to reapply lipstick in a regular day so I'm fascinated about how it stays on my lips even after I drink and eat. I will definitely repurchase this but now, together with a different shade!




Leaving you guys a swatch on my lips. Sorry to have gotten overboard with the swatch, I can't choose which one to show!

Have a good day!



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I haven't tried those but thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
    2. I haven't tried those but thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I have a Maybelline like that and in that same color! It's real nice, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I'm glaad we have the same thought on this lipstick.

      Delete
  3. Love that shade pero I think it's too bold for me. Hehe. Looking for a good matte lipstick din kasi. What can you suggest? I'm looking at NYX. Hehe

    Your photos are so beautiful Joyce! Hopefully I'll learn photography more and take beautiful photos one day! Hehe :)

    xx, Janine | Wandering Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried NYX believe me! But soon I hope I can get my hands on them. I'll let you know ;p

      Delete

Instagram