Very Silver Nails


I love how my nails are done this week. You know what they call happy accidents? Well this is exactly an outcome of an accident that I tried to fix. What I haven't expected is that it will turn out very pretty. Now, I can't stop looking at my nails once in a while. I even look at it at the mirror while brushing my teeth. It's weird, I know, but please don't blame me for my love on nail polish and well-groomed nails.



Now, moving on the story of how everything about this nail art became a happy accident. The original plan was for me to only use OMG's silver nail polish "Stiletto". I love how it turned out at first but because of the electric fan beside me, the drying process took a toll on its beauty and formed tiny bubbles near the cuticle of my nails. I can't stand bubbles so I thought top coat will fix it. I layered Essence's XXXL Shine Gel-Look top coat over it and waited to dry. Imagine my horror when the top coat didn't even fix the problem. Since my top coat is nearly drying out in its bottle, the top coat isn't performing well like when its new. Being very OC about everything that's happened, I looked up my nail polish stash and find any silver like nail polish that will also suffice as a top coat. That's when I find Bench's silver glitter nail polish "Silver Wish". I never thought they would blen so well that I'm very in love with it. I'm not exaggerating! I love it so much that I also painted my toe nails with the same design.



You see the bubbles in the photos above? Thanks to the glitter polish that it's not very much visible as compared to the OMG polish alone.



Nail polishes used:
Base coat: Essence Studio Nails Ultra Strong Nail Hardener
Nail color: OMG in Stiletto and Bench Paintbox in Silver Wish
Top coat: Essence Gel-Look Top Coat in XXXL Shine

I'll definitely try this nail design again. I love how my nail design turned out today and I hope you love it too. Till the next nail design guys. Have a blessed day tomorrow.


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. What luck, this happened to me over the weekend! I used a different base polish though. Wasn't satisfied with the shine so I topped it off with Bench's Silver Wish and I love it <3

    Ochi | Ochi In The City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. I just got back from the long hiatus. Hehe. This silver polish definitely does magic right?!

      Delete
  2. I have no luck with nail polish - despite my love for them. I only tried the metallic Gold color, I'd love to try this Silver style. It looks good on your nails! <3

    Love, Richel. | Richel Goes Places

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try the metallic color too! Let me know what's the brand.

      Delete
  3. Ahh, looks superb! Still wishing I could do my own nails, but wth. Hehe. :)

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practice will save you a lot of money having them done in salons. Trust me! Be creative and paint your own nails ;)

      Delete

Instagram