Taking Gifting to the Next Level


Stay aboard guys because SM Supermalls is holding a Christmas blogger contest! What's even more enticing to join is their giving the winner Php25,000 worth of shopping spree! Now who wouldn't want that? If you're interested to join the contest stay with me till the end of this blog post.

Christmas is right around the corner already and I'm so excited to feel the Christmas spirit. Christmas is one of the happiest day in the year so everyone really looks forward to it. What I love about Christmas is that it gives warmth and joy in my heart through the people's highly decorated houses with Christmas lights, Christmas trees, reindeers, santa, etc. I also love how people give presents to their love ones. Christmas is where people show how generous they are and how much they love the people around them. Not to exaggerate it but to some, Christmas is where poor children/families gather together and see hope on the goodness of others. Also, let's not forget the birth of Jesus. He is the main reason us Catholics celebrate Christmas. We celebrate the birthday of our Savior and Redeemer.

Since Christmas is the gift-giving season of the year, I will be sharing you my Christmas wishlist:



1. Mixer
I really love to try baking. So first, I would need a mixer so that I won't get my hands messier whilst I bake.

2. Electric Oven
No oven means no baking. I want to own one for me to try on baking. I'm so curious about the hobby so I got to try it.

3. Small Cabinet
I want a small cabinet so that I can organize my papers, makeup, folders here in my room. My room is small so storage is needed to be upgraded. I hope I can invest on this one.

4. Vans shoes
We wear casual attire in the office so Vans is a very good thing to wish this Christmas. I'll definitely use this every day since I believe a Vans shoes is very comfy to wear. Gotta abuse this one when I have one. Sorry not sorry, folks!

5. Black backpack
My SM Parisian backpack (my only backpack) gave up on me already. Sorry for abusing it. So I really need a new one. I don't know why I don't end up buying a new one since it's already payday but I think deep in my mind, I need to invest in another sturdy and elegant looking backpack. I saw another one and it's SM Parisian too.

6. 2016 planner
A 2016 planner is a good way to organize my 2016. There are plenty of work at the office so I need to manage my time wisely. To be particular, I'm thinking of getting a spiral planner.

7. Longchamp tote bag
I think this bag will forever be on my wishlist. I don't have the guts to buy an expensive bag like this one so for now, I need to sulk and dream about this till the time I'll be courageous to buy one myself.

My loved ones needs to have their wishlist too and I'm very willing to give that to them this Christmas! My family is my treasure and making my treasure happy this Christmas is pure joy to my heart.



My mom wants a wok pan for the kitchen. She's having a hard time cooking with a regular pan so I really want to give her this wok pan for Christmas so that our food will be extra yummy for the holidays!

My dad wants good quality rubber shoes this Christmas. My father is a rubber shoe fan and I'm very willing to spoil him this holiday season.

My brother wants rubber shoes too. Unlike my dad, he is not a rubber shoes or shoe fanatic but he really wants new shoes this Christmas season. I'll be happy to see him wear this to school next year.

Lastly, my youngest brother wants anything that has Minecraft or Adventure Time on it. He is a avid fan of both and I'm thinking of shopping him T-shirts and books!

Now that I got myself and my family covered, how about the people around me? How about those poor families and children on the street. Christmas is a season for everyone and I really want those people to have smiles on their face once the holiday is around. My colleagues and I usually go to Binondo and hold a Christmas party for the street children. How I miss doing that even though our Immersion is already done. The smiles on those children's faces are priceless. I've never received such gift. This Christmas, I want to plan another one with my friends. I hope we get to fo that again and I hope we can still get contact to them. Another way that I can give this Christmas is the SM Cares Bears of Joy Campaign. Here, I can take part with just buying a 200-peso stuff toy and another will be sent to children on various orphanage. See the image below for the details.

http://smcares.com.ph/newsevents/?p=993

With only November left, I can now feel the Christmas spirit! It's now time to shop for ourselves and our loved ones this holiday season. SM is the perfect place for it and SM got it all for you. So this Christmas, SM wants to greet you a Merry SM Christmas!


“For more updates about this year’s “Merry SM Christmas” campaign, visit SM’s official Christmas microsite (https://www.smsupermalls.com/merrysmchristmas2015) and follow its official social media accounts at Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/smsupermalls), Twitter (https://twitter.com/smsupermalls), and Instagram (https://instagram.com/smsupermalls/); and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber (http://chats.viber.com/SMsupermalls). Shoppers can actively share their holiday merriments inside the SM Supermalls by posting their photos on social media and adding the hashtag #MerrySMChristmas2015.”




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I would love a new Long Champ too, I have a brown one and I wanna buy a green one this time. Christmas is the happiest time of the year. The gift giving and everything and SM is always a place to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to hate Longchamps but while time flies, I grew to want it. What appeals to me is how spacious it is and how simple its design. I hope I can buy one this Christmas too. Thanks <3

      Delete
  2. Hi! I love your blog color layout <3 Browsing your blog now :)
    http://smizewithstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Queenly! Sorry for the lack of blog post though. Hihi

      Delete

Instagram