BYS Spot the Limelight Nail Polish Swatch and Review

Long time no nail polish post. My nails are on break for the past two weeks because they need to breath. Nails are dead cells yes. But still, healthier nails are better than my now a bit yellow nails. Don't worry guys my nails are not hopeless yet. I just need to let them breath and take a break of nail polish chemicals.

Today I'll share you a swatch of BYS Nail Polish in the shade Spot the Limelight. This nail polish is a neon green shade of nail polish that looks like a bit of pastel when looking at the bottle. I thought this would have a pastel color finish but I'm wrong. I was not impressed to see that this has a neon color finish since I'm not really a fan of neon colors. It makes my hands dark!



This nail polish come in a 14ml bottle which is big enough to supply you for a very long time. What's good about this is that it's free of the Toxic Trio - Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate and Toluene. So you don't have to worry with a very stained nails after a week or two of wearing this polish. As for the brush, the brush is a medium-sized one. It is enough to use on my narrow nails. Good that I had a good time using its brush. It is very easy to glide and doesn't go overboard my nail bed.



The nail polish is not surprisingly streaky. It's very hard to manage and apply. There are actually streaky nail polishes that are saved by top coats but this one, after I top it up with top coat, it is still streaky. I hate streaky nail polish.

I will make this review and swatch short since I'm not really a fan of this polish. Maybe if you are a fan of neon polish this may do too. But for me, its a no-no. Also, this can also be a good nail polish if you are going to sport a glow in the dark top coat. This can accentuate the glow more once its in the dark.



I hope I can try the other different shades of this nail polish because it really has the potential. Too bad I got the wrong shade on my Glamourbox. Till the next nail swatch and review. Bye!



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's good that you love the color! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. The color looks very pretty! I hope you find the right shade that you'd like next time, though! :)

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good that you find the color pretty. I hope next time I get reds rather than pastels. Boo :(

      Delete
  3. I love the color! It's a match to your theme. This would also be perfect for Christmas.

    PS I love how your nails are wonderfully done all the time <3

    Ochi | Ochi In The City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, it takes guts, patience and dedication just to achieve that nails. I really had a hard time dealing with streaky polish huhu. Thanks again and again <3

      Delete
  4. neon colors make my hands look dark too but this is pretty color for a nail polish <3

    Dice, wildest-heart.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good that you love the nail polish color. I hope I can lend this to you virtually. lol. <3

      Delete
  5. I love your nails. I wish I can grow my nails to that length as well. <3

    www.ajeinomoto.com
    Spices & Everything Nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With enough care and time, you'll grow your nails the way you want it too. But I'll remind you too that it is very high maintenance. I'm curious to see your nails tuloy ;p

      Delete

Instagram