Color my Nails: Dazzle and Glamour Gradient Nail Art

It's been amazing for me how nail artist/bloggers do gradient nail art. Being new to the nail art world, it is really complex to achieve the perfect gradient nail art. I've been very desperate on trying it myself a very long time ago and now, I managed to make time on finally doing the gradient mani. 

For this gradient nail art, I used Bobbie Philippines's Dazzle and Glamour glazed polishes. I love the combination of both since their shade is not much afar from each other. Dazzle has the pinkish-tone in it while the Glamour one has the dark red-violet tone. When combined, it gives a very beautiful pink to purple tone.



Front view and top view of the gradient mani. I also noticed that the mani is like giving me that subtle french tip effect. Cool right?


The stars of this post: (from left to right) Bobbie Glamour and Bobbie Dazzle glaze nail polishes


Nail polishes I used:
Base coat: Essence Studio Nails Nail Strong Nail Hardener
Nail color: Dazzle and Glamour Glaze polishes
Top coat: Girl Stuff Fast-dry, Essence Gel-look XXXL Shine






You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. There you are with your beautiful nails again!!! Hehe. :)

    xx, Janine | A Blissful Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you for having beautiful nails, mine is round and short parang bata lang heheh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have natural short nails! What I do is that I let it grow to a certain length wherein it's not short nor too long. Pushing your cuticle might help din to elongate it. I swear, my nails are small in person!

      Delete
  3. This looks really pretty! Now I want to learn how to actually fix my own nails lol!!!

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Try taking extra care of your hand.Even though it's not much seen by everyone unlike the face, having clean and neat hands can still get a few more attention. ;p

      Delete
  4. This is such an awesome idea! Do you think the Black/Red blending would go well too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it would! Especially when you wore red at the cuticles and black at the bottom of the nails.

      Delete

Instagram