22nd Birthday Wishlist


My birthday is actually done by now since my birthday is last August 24. Now, while I'm writing this, I'm proud to say that I'm already 22! I'm thankful to God for giving me another year to build more memories and have more time to make everything worthwhile.

For some, my age is still too young. Still young to travel all over the world and try anything and everything that I want. But, for me, 22 is the perfect age to start everything that I want to do and experience. 22 is where I start to grow more and be a better me. Here lies my comfort and risk on work and gain good and experiences on mature stuff. Here is where I become more responsible of my life and lastly, at 22 is where I get to enjoy life without thinking of anyone else but only myself and my family.

This entry is actually dedicated for my birthday wishlist. I have so many things in mind right now that I want to have. Thus, making me have a hard time to choose which are the things that I really really like.So if you're curious which made the cut for my birthday wishlist, feel free to move on and read:


1. Sperry Top-Sider: Angel Boat Shoes - I have this at my birthday wishlist last year and to my surprise. I still haven't buy the shoes. Whyyyyy?!
2. Ruby Wing Cupcake & Champagne Mini Nail Polish Set - Now who doesn't wants sparkly nail polish. And guess what, they change color or shade depending on temperature. Now talk about a mood ring embedded on your nails. Amazing right?!
3. OPI Nail Polish in the shade 'Alpine Snow' - Being the nail art person, I really really want the perfect white nail polish as my nail art base color. This white nail polish is what cutepolish in YouTube use as her base coat. I pretty much see that it's good.
4. Nude Eyeshadow Set - NYX Nude on Nude and Maybelline's The Nudes are the eyeshadow sets are the sets that I want as my very first purchase of eyeshadows. I'm desperate to learn how to apply eyeshadows and I think these sets are really good for beginners. If you have any suggestions for me. Feel free to leave a comment below.
5. Daniel Wellington 'Classic Sheffield' Leather Strap Watch - This watch is so gorgeous. The moment I laid my eyes on this watch, on the spot I told myself "I WANT THAT".
6. Vans Digi Floral Shoes - I lvoe the color of this shoes. Plus, it's floral!
7. Longchamp Long Handle Miaou Bag - Longchamp's designs are pretty much the same with each other. But this one is different. I love the cat face and everything on it. It makes me totally unique among other Longchamp owners. 
8. Zalora Chunky Platform Sandals - I'm longing to have this a long time ago. I don't know why I still don't take action and buy this one on their website. Maybe I need more time to think about it.
9. Black leather backpack - I'm not choosy on the brand when it comes to this bag. Anything may do as long as it is made of black leather with gold accent. I'm eyeing one on Parisian but I hope ni the mere future they get to launch more beautiful designs.

Well that's about it. I hope next year, I get to have most on this list. Lucky If I get to have them all! Thank you for reading along and have a great Monday!



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Advanced happy birthday! And I hope you get what you wish for. Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually belated. I posted this too late I'm sorry :( Anyway, thank you for the greet! TC.

      Delete
  2. Hey MJ! Belated happy birthday! Good luck and enjoy life :)

    Aneth // Summer Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated happy birthday! 22 is such a fun age - not too young, not too adult. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram