Inspire me, Tuesdays (Vol. 2)



Lately, I've been very positive in life. I can't explain the happiness that I feel. What I can only justify to you is that I feel so light. It's like everything that's going on in my life is a blessing. Well, this is because of my sudden change in view of my existence. Now, what I'm about to tell you is about what I think, so If you're not that religious then it's up to you if you'll continue on.

The very basis and root of why I'm like this is because of God. He made me happier and blessed. There did came a time, maybe earlier this year until June or mid-July that I nearly fell in depression. I don't know why my life is not what I wanted it to be. I became insecure of other's riches and life. What I'm much depressed of is that I can't do anything about it. "How will I became rich if my parents let me pay bills every month" then after that goes comparison, "How I wish I'm lucky to have a better life than this" I know I don't have the best attitude or outlook in life but I really did came to that point. Want to know what's worse? I even cried without any reason at all, but only because of pure sadness and heaviness in my heart.

Now here goes how I conquered the darkest days of my life. The very first thing I did, I turned myself to Him. I prayed to Him one night. I told Him everything that I feel and think, and the moment I finished praying, I felt a sudden touch in my heart. I felt relieved and lighter. I really long for that feeling ever since so I kept praying, every night hoping to feel that same feeling I felt. I allot a couple of minutes to talk to Him. Everything fell into place after a while. I started going to church, listening to Christian songs every morning while going to work, and I even read religious quotes, bible verses and books. A lot has happened to me the moment I turned and relied to Him. I will never regret having felt the near depression I experienced before, because if that didn't happen, I will not be the person who I am now.

Let me share you some of my favorite lyrics in Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong. This is so far one of my favorite Christian Songs today. I hope you'll like it!











































I hope that you like and read thoroughly what I said just now. If ever you feel down or anything, don't be shy to turn to God. He will surely listen to you. He might even give you more that what you need.

Have a blessed Tuesday to you guys!



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I'm so happy that you feel better now. God is really good and He never fails us. Keep the faith, MJ! :)

    Aneth // Summer Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hillsong United really has a knack for touching hearts. Listening to the song right now :) ♥︎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! We can never go wrong with them. Try Lauren Daigle. She also has the best songs (Power to Redeem, How Can It Be & Trust in You)

      Delete
  3. Awesome! I just got a new hard drive and most of my songs was wiped out so I really appreciate the recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a great taste in music. I love the lyrics of the song ♥

    Live Blog Love by Hazel Asoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spotify is a big help. I actually discovered this song in a playlist there.(Best Christian Songs/Best in Christian) Check that out!

      Delete

Instagram